- Strategic advice
- Driving & Implementing Change
- Transforming Team & Culture
- Whilst the extraordinary will and energy of its founder enabled a services based business to grow to reasonable turnover in its industry, the 'glass ceiling of micromanagement' stalled growth and turnover was flat for 6 years.
- Poor leadership had also led to a resentful, fear-driven culture with little trust or prospect of change.
- Initiated program to empower and engage staff, resolve cultural challenges and define 'the next era for the business'
- Facilitated a line in the sand to distinguish between 'the old and the future'
- Implemented framework to help business 'measure what matters'
- Stayed with the business and team to drive progress and achieve change
Within 18 months:
- Revenue exceeded $30m
- Culture and employees engaged
- Operational systems improved